3/8" NPT - Relief Valve
The General Pump pressure relief valve is built to handle cold water and protect you system from damage caused by over pressure. Designed to reduce chatter and whistling. Compatible with pumps from other brands. Tolerates a maximum pressure of 6000 PSI. Remains accurate over the full range of pressure settings. Brass construction resists corrosion. Inlet connection measures 3/8" NPT.
- Max Relief Pressure 6,000 PSI
- Max Temperature: 32 - 150° F
- Dimensions: 2.6" x .875" Hex
- Inlet: 3/8 Inch NPT
- Outlet: End
- Weight: 1.00 lb.
- High pressure safety valve: 2000-6000 PSI relief
- One model fits all pressure - no spring to change
- Less “whistling” and chatter than competing brands
- Highly accurate over full range of pressure
- Fits any brand of pump
- Designed and made in the USA